Business and Employment Visa

What is Business and Employment Visa?

  • E1/E 2 Visa- comprised of treaty traders and treaty investors entitled to be in the United States under a bilateral treaty of commerce and navigation between the United States and the country of which the treaty trader or investor is a citizen or national.
  • L-1A and L-1B visas - Employees of multinational companies transferred to facilities in the United States as part of their employment may qualify for admission under a L-1A or L-1B visa.
  • PERM-is the system used to process labor certifications, which is the first step certain foreign nationals must take in order to obtain an EB-2 or EB-3 visa immigrant visa.
  • AC21- allows foreign nationals to change jobs before obtaining a green card (visa portability), and extend their H-1B visa status..
  • H1 Bs - allows U.S. employers to employ foreign workers in specialty occupations.

Malik Law Firm has significant years of experience working on Immigration and Criminal defense cases. . We represent clients in all 50 states and worldwide. If you need assistance in an Immigration or Criminal matter, Malik Law Firm has the expertise to represent you.

To contact us, you can call +001-646-470-6859 from anywhere in the world.

Contact Us