What is Visa?
Visa indicates that the holder is allowed to enter, leave, or stay for a specified period of time in a country. See list below to determine what visa is best suited for your situation.
- Family Based Petitions- a US citizen may petition for certain family members (child, sister, brother etc.) to receive either a Green Card, a fiancé(e) visa or a K-3/K-4 visa based on your relationship.
- Immediate relative petition- the U.S. citizen or permanent resident parent may file an immigrant visa petition on behalf of the child after the child resides for two years with the adoptive parent.
- U - Victim visas- is for victims of certain crimes who have suffered mental or physical abuse and are helpful to law enforcement or government officials in the investigation or prosecution of criminal activity.
- T - Human Trafficking visas- for those who are or have been victims of human trafficking, protects victims of human trafficking and allows victims to remain in the United States to assist in an investigation or prosecution of human trafficking.
- Diversity Lottery Visas - makes up to 50,000 immigrant available annually, drawn from random selection among all entries to individuals who are from countries with low rates of immigration to the United States.
- Consular Processing- is the process where a beneficiary of an immigrant petition applies for an immigrant visa at a U.S. consulate overseas.
Malik Law Firm has significant years of experience working on Immigration and Criminal defense cases. . We represent clients in all 50 states and worldwide. If you need assistance in an Immigration or Criminal matter, Malik Law Firm has the expertise to represent you.
To contact us, you can call +001-646-470-6859 from anywhere in the world.