Visitor Visa

What is Visitor Visa?

  • J-1 visas- visa for individuals approved to participate in work-and study-based exchange visitor programs.
  • O and P visas — Athletes, performers, artists, entertainers and those of extraordinary ability may qualify for temporary authorization to enter and work in the United States.
  • H3 Training Visa-  is a nonimmigrant visa which allows foreign nationals to enter the U.S. to receive training in a U.S. company.
  • F visas - Academic and vocational students admitted to qualifying U.S. institutions may qualify for admission under a F visa.

Malik Law Firm has significant years of experience working on Immigration and Criminal defense cases. . We represent clients in all 50 states and worldwide. If you need assistance in an Immigration or Criminal matter, Malik Law Firm has the expertise to represent you.

To contact us, you can call +001-646-470-6859 from anywhere in the world. 

Contact Us